Vita-D-Chlor Slo-Tabs dissolve significantly slower than our original Vita-D-Chlor Tablets. Slo-Tabs are an excellent choice for on-demand and unsupervised water discharges that require dechlorination, such as auto-flushing and reservoir overflows. As with all Vita-D-Chlor products, Slo-Tabs do not affect pH of the treated potable water when dosed properly.
- Active ingredient – Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)
- Tablets measure 2 5/8" in diameter by 1" thick and weigh 115g
- Rapidly neutralizes both chlorine and chloramines
- One tablet neutralizes 1 ppm of chlorine in 7,500 gallons of water
- Dissolve rate is about 0.25 – 0.5 grams per minute in a flow of approximately 5 gallons per minute
- Does not change the pH of potable water when properly dosed and treating chlorine levels of less than 5 ppm
- Excellent for most auto-flushing applications
- Equipment suitable for use with tablets: ZDe-Chlorinator NEMA devices, LPD-250, Hydro-Hitch/Aqua-D-Chlor, mats, socks, auto-flushers, Bazooka tablet feed device, Dechlor Demon, PVC tablet feeders, Tideflex DOSA
We want you to be happy with our product, so please give us a call if you have any questions.