The advantage of Vita-D-Chlor Neutral is that it remains pH neutral at all concentrations, making it an excellent choice for use with super-chlorinated water. It is safe to handle, even in accidental over-dechlorination situations. Solubility of 50% in the field makes it incredibly easy to mix and particularly useful for lengthier flows. Solutions over 5% have good stability over multiple weeks.
Like our original Vita-D-Chlor, Vita-D-Chlor Neutral immediately and completely neutralizes both chlorine and chloramines without impacting dissolved oxygen levels. It is safer and more environmentally friendly than traditional sulfite-based chemicals and is NSF certified to Standard 60. Best-suited for field dechlorination applications.
- Active ingredient – Sodium ascorbate
- Rapidly neutralizes both chlorine and chloramines
- Does not change the pH of treated water, even when treating high concentrations of chlorine.
- One pound neutralizes 1 ppm of chlorine in 45,000 gallons of water
- Highly soluble for concentrations up to 50% (4 lb per gallon)
- 100% organic
- Commonly used for hydrant flushing, water main installations and maintenance, reservoir and tank draining
- Perfect for dechlorination with a venturi or metering pump
- Suitable for use with the Romac Transmate deChlorinator. Also works with the H2O Neutralizer, Bazooka liquid feed device, Mazzei Pipeline Dechlorinator, Baker Chemical Injector, Five Star Multidirectional Hydrant Diffuser, custom drip setup, metering pump.
We want you to be happy with our product, so please give us a call if you have any questions.