LPD-250 Aluminum with Vita-D-Chlor Screen
The LPD-250 has been a popular hydrant dechlorinator for years. Fast and simple set-up saves on operator time and training. Virtually indestructible, this unit has no mechanical parts that require adjustments over time and no components that are easily damaged or broken. Optional pitot gauge available for flow measurement.
- Screen included for use with Vita-D-Chlor Tablets
- Made of aluminum
- Measures 20” x 9” x 12” and weighs 17 pounds
- 2 ½“ FNST swivel for fast connection to hydrant or hose
- Traps debris in the discharge
- Decked out in readily-visibile yellow
For a lower-cost version, see the steel LPD-250.